[sword-devel] CVS COMPILES!

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:45:24 -0600

Here's my usrinst.sh.  It doesn't appear to have enable-shared in it.
To the contrary, it appears to disable shared.  Anything I'm missing?

OPTIONS="--prefix=/usr"
OPTIONS="--disable-shared $OPTIONS"
OPTIONS="--without-conf $OPTIONS"
OPTIONS="--sysconfdir=/etc $OPTIONS"
#OPTIONS="--with-vcl $OPTIONS"
OPTIONS="--enable-debug $OPTIONS"
#OPTIONS="--enable-profile $OPTIONS"

CPPFLAGS="$CFLAGS $CPPFLAGS -DUSBINARY" ./configure $OPTIONS $*