[sword-devel] i18n of sword website

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:19:43 -0700

ok guys.  I'm really not sure what we're talking about.
If we do a localization of anything, it will not be extra work (on our
end) to allow it support other languages.  Please don't feel your
language group will be left out.  If you can get a browser to render it,
and we add localization (which I also think we should), then you're free
to add any language you can get working.

Please stop arguing about statistics.  All people groups are important
and we're willing to accept anyone's efforts who can champion a
translation for them.