[sword-devel] Web Interface

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:24:54 EST

--part1_147.b545068.2b8ac056_boundary

In a message dated 2/22/2003 9:16:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chrislit@crosswire.org writes:

> Okay, my guestimates were off.  I ran statistics on our downloads in the
> last 5 weeks 76% of downloads were of English modules, 17% were of other
> Latin script modules, 4% were of original language modules, and 4% were of
> modules using other scripts that text-mode unix can handle (Hebrew, Greek,
> &Cyrillic), and the remaining 2% were of modules in other scripts
> (Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Thai, &Tamil)

You can look at your number from this angle, or you can look at this number
from an ROI angle

Which is

Number of Dowload of that languages / Number of module that you offer in that
langauage

If you offer 10 moues in language A and 1 moudle in language B. And you got
100 download of lanuage A in total, and 20 download in language B in total.
Then I will consider there are more people using language B than language A.

--part1_147.b545068.2b8ac056_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 2/22/2003 9:16:03 PM Pacific Standa=
rd Time, chrislit@crosswire.org writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Okay, my guestimates were off.&=
nbsp; I ran statistics on our downloads in the<BR>
last 5 weeks 76% of downloads were of English modules, 17% were of other<BR>
Latin script modules, 4% were of original language modules, and 4% were of<B=

modules using other scripts that text-mode unix can handle (Hebrew, Greek,<B=

&amp;Cyrillic), and the remaining 2% were of modules in other scripts<BR>
(Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Thai, &amp;Tamil)</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
You can look at your number from this angle, or you can look at this number=20=
from an ROI angle<BR>
<BR>
Which is<BR>
<BR>
Number of Dowload of that languages / Number of module that you offer in tha=
t langauage<BR>
<BR>
If you offer 10 moues in language A and 1 moudle in language B. And you got=20=
100 download of lanuage A in total, and 20 download in language B in total.=20=
Then I will consider there are more people using language B than language A.=
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_147.b545068.2b8ac056_boundary--