[sword-devel] Web Interface

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:02:34 EST

--part1_12c.23d087e1.2b8993ca_boundary

In a message dated 2/22/2003 3:43:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
scribe@crosswire.org writes:

> Agreed, no frames.

:(
What is this web interface really target to? what can we do to make this one
differ from the rest of Bible site which is already there if cannot use those
W3C standards? I really don't believe it is possible to serve blind people
Bible without rewrite the UI. Will those text browser be able to play mp3
file of audio Bible? (I know sword do not have that, but it does not mean the
sword cannot link to a site which have one)

--part1_12c.23d087e1.2b8993ca_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 2/22/2003 3:43:22 PM Pacific Standa=
rd Time, scribe@crosswire.org writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Agreed, no frames.</BLOCKQUOTE>=
<BR>
<BR>
:(<BR>
What is this web interface really target to? what can we do to make this one=
 differ from the rest of Bible site which is already there if cannot use tho=
se W3C standards? I really don't believe it is possible to serve blind peopl=
e Bible without rewrite the UI. Will those text browser be able to play mp3=20=
file of audio Bible? (I know sword do not have that, but it does not mean th=
e sword cannot link to a site which have one)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.23d087e1.2b8993ca_boundary--