[sword-devel] Web Interface - Passage Study

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:29:49 -0600

Troy,

One feature that I would like to see would be, for lack of a better title,
"Passage Study." Here is how it would work for the user: Let's say someone
wants to do a study of Romans 8:28-30. They could input this reference into
a form field and be presented with a list of grouped links. The links would
point to the appropriate location into the commentaries.

I'm not sure how the OSIS books are indexed or how far this can be done with
the Sword engine, but the scripture references in OSIS books are marked, so
it would be cool if we took advantage of this for the passage study feature.
Any book that contained the reference "Romans 8:28-30" could also be
included in the list of links.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org