[sword-devel] imp2ld

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:10:27 -0600

Is this the proper constructor?

******
  *  rawld.cpp - code for class 'RawLD'- a module that reads raw lexicon
and
  *                              dictionary files: *.dat *.idx
  */

*
*
*

SWORD_NAMESPACE_START

/
******
  * RawLD Constructor - Initializes data for instance of RawLD
  *
  * ENT: ipath   - path and filename of files (no extension)
  *              iname   - Internal name for module
  *              idesc   - Name to display to user for module
  *              idisp   - Display object to use for displaying
  */

RawLD::RawLD(const char *ipath, const char *iname, const char *idesc,
SWDisplay *idisp, SWTextEncoding enc, SWTextDirection dir, SWTextMarkup
mark, const char* ilang$
{
}