[sword-devel] OSIS importer & sample docs available

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:41:39 +0100

>I added an importer for OSIS format documents (as well as ThML) to CVS

Is OSIS going to be the standard preferred format for Sword Modules,
or is it Just Another Supported Format? Is it a format just for bibles
or also for other modules?

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"If the Creator really did write himself into his own story, that's
what we ought to expect to see. Creative solutions. And this
creativity is intended to be transitive. We are expected to be
creative. And we're expected to help others be creative."  -- Larry Wall