[sword-devel] Calvins Commentaries

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:58:28 -0700 (MST)

I keep a perl script to parse out biblical references. I used it to scan
the whole CCEL (v3) and made a commentary module which lists URLs for each
verse.

I didn't pursue further since Sword doesn't have a way to fire off another
window (or fork in unix/perl terminology I believe.) In the back of my
mind I'm waiting for Sword to develop a multimedia capability which may
simply be using the WWW model (ie using other programs.)

Steve Tang...