[sword-devel] Calvins Commentaries

Jason and Larua Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:12:26 -0600

Hey All,
    After having successfully made a GBF of Calvin's Institutes, I started looking at his Commentaries.  I know these are readily available in most commercial packages and are freely available all over the web.  I spent some time looking at the THML version that ccel.org has of Calvin's Commentaries.  The structure is such that it doesn't easily lend itself to the commentary format.  There are many comments, introductions, etc before any commentating occurs, but with the Commentary format, there doesn't seem to be a place to retain that information.  Further, there are over 40 different docs that comprise CC.  Does anyone have any idea of a piece of software (especially GLP'd) that could combine all the XML docs into a single file?  I want to start using them, at least personally, in GBF, but don't want ~50 of these setting there.

Thanks,
Jason
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup