[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] An extra hand

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:53:48 -0000

Hi there ........

On 12 Feb 2003 at 13:21, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> But there is one thing that would really help, that noone has had the
> motivation to get done yet, though people keep asking for it. The
> engine currently only handles KJV versification.

Please - please think about going for that one!  I really wish I had the
coding ability and time to persue it.  I'm sure lots of us will give
whatever help we can to the wonderful person who gets started on it!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United Reformed Churches, Nottingham see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com
and http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com