[sword-devel] thml2gbs

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:31:20 +0100

>I think the perl script works better than imp2gbs.
>The URL should be http://www.web42.com/software/sword/ccel2imp/. The tool
>imp2gbs converts the resulting text into a Sword module.

I didn't follow the discussion, but I recognize the perl script, since
I wrote it :).

Let me add that the code is alpha-quality... I used it successfully
for several modules, but there might be some difficulties in
converting some documents. Just go ahead and try it (download
ccel2imp-0.1-win.zip if you're on windows). If you have any
difficulties, let me know. Note that it only works with the XML
documents from CCEL.org, and that it only can create General Book
modules.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"As someone pointed out, you could have an attribute that says
'optimize the heck out of this routine', and your definition of heck
would be a parameter to the optimizer."  -- Larry Wall