[sword-devel] thml2gbs

Jason and Larua Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:25:21 -0600

Greetings one and all,
    Today, I pulled down some thml books from ccel.org with the intention of creating gbs from them.  I ran the thml2gbs from a command window in WinXP Pro.  It created the appropriate files, but failed to populate them.  It would then crash out.  Any ideas of why this occurs?

     After seeing this, I downloaded a fresh copy of the swicu20.dll and the thml2gbs.exe, and tried again, same thing.  I occurs regardless of the suffix on the doc.  Originally, it was .xml.  I changed it to .thml.  CCEL states that the XML file is acutally a THML file.  Could this be a source of problem?

Thanks,
Jason Brooks

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup