[sword-devel] Module protection/encryption

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:16:53 -0800

This is a good point...  However, I feel that to implement this type of
check it would be best to have a type of "header" section of the module
defining a secure server that the client (sword) can connect to in order to
verify name/cdkey...  Not that much coding really...

-Dave Overcash