wxsword: was: Re: [sword-devel] New Windows SWORD GUI

Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:00:03 -0700

Jason,
	I got to the end :)

	I've added a poor link from the main page.  I didn't know what category
you wanted it to be under.  You are welcome to get me a blurb, thumbnail
(same size as the others on the front page), better URL, and suggest a
better category, and I'll be happy to update it.

	-Troy.