[sword-devel] filters

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:59:46 -0700

What module are you using to test the thmlhtmlhref code.  It looks ok,
but maybe the footnotes in thml aren't in the 'lastTextNode' in the
markup.  I'm not sure, but it would help if I knew what module you're
using to test so I could look at the markup.

Just to be sure: you DO have the gbfhtmlhref working correctly?

Excited about the new gnomesword2 stuff!

	-Troy.