[sword-devel] MakeFile for Sword Engine.html

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:01:41 -0700

[sword-devel] MakeFile for Sword EngineSimon,
Glad to hear it. While the process is "fresh", can you make notes about your
experience setting up cgywin to assist subsequent volunteers to sword?
(Perhaps TWiki if the maintainers feel this is approprate? or mvnForum?)

There is a page about setting up prc-tools (cgywin?) for Palm development
that might serve as template. (been quite a few months since I used this, so
I might be off on this)
http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/install/

Sharing the reason for the season,
http://learningcards.eeworks.org/EeCard01.html