[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:34:06 -0700 (MST)

I am curious, does anyone know that it was marked incorrectly before? I
know that I am not one who would have the ability or knowledge of how to
check. I am just curious, because it would be pointless for the people who
import it to import it and not have the changes in place.

Dan