[sword-devel] More VBA Help Wanted

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:07:46 -0700

Keith,
	Congratulations on your finished semester!  Mine culminates this coming
Monday.

	I believe all the traffic regarding both VBA projects has been here on
sword-devel and not in private emails, so unless someone has been
quietly working on it (which very well may be the case, but hopefully
your email will bring this to light), then I would say they are both
still open opportunities! :)

Here's a sample document from the professor:

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/Lesson5.doc

I'll post the conversion table when I get that, as well.  I don't know
much of anything about VBA or its capabilities, so your expertise is
very welcome.

	-Troy.