[sword-devel] Prayer requested for seminarians taking finals (and we miss you!)

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:50:47 -0700

Hi Fellow sword-devel'ers,

<alert --- please do not read if you have already had quite enough of this
scribbler's thoughts>

>From those of us 'Yanks' still suffering from Thanksgiving excess, I would
like to note some things that my wife and I are thankful for:

* We aren't taking classes anymore that require finals and term papers. Back
then, when did we sleep?

* There are quite a few within our community that are seminarians taking
finals and completing papers. They are at time under-appreciated, and we
want to express our sincere thanks for all they do visibily and invisibly
for The CrossWire Project. When do they sleep?

*Our prayers for them are perhaps on the order of "The least that we can do
and the most that we can do." May God continue to use them in a mighty way.
The LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. Num 6:25 MKJV

* We even appreciate the virtual "Good-Cop, Bad-Cop" teams out there. Can
you imagine trying to "herd" techies who are youthfully passionate about
their Savior? Those of us who are nearer to "going home" thank our Savior
for this community.
Sharing the reason for the season,

http://learningcards.eeworks.org/EeCard01.html
Lynn