[sword-devel] Unable to make step2vpl or stepdump

Allen, Patrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:07:37 -0800

FYI, I have uninstalled BuilderX and reinstalled Cpp Builder 5.  I still get the same message. Please help!

Thanks.

Patrick Allen
pcallen(at)calstate(dot)edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen, Patrick
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 5:49 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Unable to make step2vpl or stepdump

Hello,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've just started getting involved.  Anyway, when using C++BuilderX, I am trying to make either step2vpl or stepdump, and with both I get the same errors:

Error: Unresolved external 'sword::LZSSCompress::~LZSSCompress()' referenced from D:\UTILS\SWORD-1.5.6\UTILITIES\STEP2VPL.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'sword::SWCompress::~SWCompress()' referenced from D:\UTILS\SWORD-1.5.6\UTILITIES\STEP2VPL.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external 'sword::LZSSCompress::LZSSCompress()' referenced from D:\UTILS\SWORD-1.5.6\UTILITIES\STEP2VPL.OBJ

Everything seems to be included (I can reference all includes by double clicking in the ide, and I think I would get a different error if it couldn't find one anyway).  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Patrick Allen
pcallen(at)calstate(dot)edu