[sword-devel] New Windows SWORD GUI.html

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:09:04 +0100

Simon,

there are at least 2 more wxwindows Sword frontend in the works:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/christiangame
http://spatha.sourceforge.net/product/

I wonder if people would be interested in joining forces there.

Martin