[sword-devel] Fw: [sword-support] Re: 2005 date confusing our list

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:40:32 -0700

**************************
According to Mr. Warsaw, the developer of Mailman:
**************************
Depending on the Mailman version you are running, you can set a
configuration variable to tell the archiver to "clobber" insane dates,
i.e. those that are outside a configurable number of days from the
received date.

See Mailman/Defaults.py (but edit these in mm_cfg.py):

ARCHIVER_CLOBBER_DATE_POLICY = 2
ARCHIVER_ALLOWABLE_SANE_DATE_SKEW = days(15)

You will have to regenerate your archives to effect this change on your
site.

HTH,
-Barry

> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 05:49, Lynn Allan wrote:
>
> > We are experiencing a minor, but amusingly exasperating problem. On
March