[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Could "private/sword-support" page provide auto-login authentication

Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:42:25 -0700

I think is an IE setting on your side.  I can log in and then come back
to the email and click on your link and go straight to the support
archives.  Maybe a cookie setting?

	-Troy.