[sword-devel] Strong's Greek & Hebrew, and indexed word search

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:16:38 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver wrote:

> On Thursday 28 August 2003 12:14 am, Chris Little wrote:
> > If people won't read the manual... remind me again why we should care
> > about helping them?
>
> Because it's the Christ-like thing to do?

Those who wrote the software are doing the Christ-like thing.  Those who
wrote the manual are doing the Christ-like thing.  Those who feel they're
too important to be bothered to read a manual are doing the lazy thing,
not bothering to use the help given them.

I'm not saying the interface couldn't stand improvement, but the number of
voices that are asking for things far oughtweighs the number of people
actually working on this project.

Not happy with the current status of the project?  Great!  It's open
source!  Grab the latest CVS and contribute.  Scratch your own personal
itch.

--Chris