[sword-devel] Preferences > Language

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:39:55 -0500

I noticed that if I switch the language in BibleCS to German all the tool
bar menus and dialogues are in German as well as the bible Book names. But
with many of the other languages only the Bible book names change. I see the
Bible book names info stored in /locales.d/ but where is the other
information stored? I'd like to help get it translated into other languages.
Right now, Chinese is a high priority for me. I see someone translated
CCEL.org into Chinese. Perhaps we could get the same person to provide
translation for BibleCS.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org