[sword-devel] Old Problems with ESV References

Jason Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:49:31 -0400

	NB - I accidently sent this via a different address a couple of 		days
ago.  The resoponse said the moderator would look for 			approval.
Never saw it hit my inbox, so here's my problem.  			Hope no one sees
this one twice.

I am still having a problem with references in the ESV module, all the
way up through 1.5.6 RC1.  PC is a Windows XP home machine with 128MB
RAM.  Not all references return information.  For example, In 1
Corinthians 1, out of the first 12 references, taking you into verse 8,
only 7 actually work.  The rest, when you move your mouse over them,
blink or shudder slightly like the others, but there is no display.  The
ones that did not work are:
*x1.1 *x2.2 *x2.3 *x3.1  *x4.1
I have noticed this same random lack of display through out the ESV.  I
sent in an e-mail about this in Mark 1 with 1.5.6 pre 5 and pre 6.

Still no change. Anyone have any suggestions?
--
Jason Brooks
Hanging Out in the Middle of VA