[sword-devel] Bug in parser

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:21:02 -0700

I did a lookup on "Camon" in Nave's Topical granted I did learn what I was
looking for in the process, I saw a bug.

When I clicked on the verse link of "Jud 10:5" which should have taken me to
Judges 10:5 in the Old Testament. Instead of doing taking me to the passage
in the Old Testament, it took me to "Revelation 9:5" Counting to what could
be thought of as the 10th chapter of Jude. Either something is wrong with
this abbreviation or with the parsing. I have never seen the book of Jude
referred to by "Jud" instead I usually have seen it as Jude all spelled out.

Can this be fixed?

Dan Adams
http://www.infochi.com - church@infochi.com