[sword-devel] Searching on Strongs Numbers

Chris Owen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:06:15 +0930

Jason,

I think the <405> search fails because the only 405 I can find (in Job)
has a leading zero and
appears as <0405>. This doesn't appear consistent for all numbers. It's
a little clumsy, but you
could check the regular expression box and search for  <[0]*405> which
allows zero or more
leading zeros.

Chris