[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6RC1 ready for testing

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:58:07 +0700

Good day,

There are still problems with the Thai encrypted text modules. The
windows usually only display blank text but occasionally display a bit
of English or Thai script depending on the selected verse.

A new tab pops up called 'parallel' that is blank. I theorize that this
might be related to the Interlinear Greek NT that is installed.

Adrian