[sword-devel] Re: Writing to Copyright Holder (Grant Alexander)

Jeffrey Rose sword-devel@crosswire.org
01 Aug 2003 22:50:29 -0500

>One thing I would like to help out with is to get involved
>with the copyright holders to try to encourage them to
>release the copyright to the sword project.

Agreed. I, in particular, am looking to try to get several million
Catholics to at least try to use Sword when the NAB gets unlocked. I
have yet to see when the developers can re-access the locked modules.

Jeff
--
"I command you: be firm and steadfast! Do not fear nor be dismayed, for
the LORD, your God, is with you wherever you go!"  (Joshua 1:9)