[sword-devel] Zaurus/iPaq owners: Please help

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:07:04 +0200

Daniel,

Thanks for the docs on how to create a feed. I didn't make a feed yet
because I just want to test that the iPKGs are fine first. They
weren't, by the way -- don't test the old packages, test the new ones
found at the address I gave.

As soon as everything works fine, I suggest we create _one_ official
feed for the modules. It can even be shared between Zaurus and iPaq,
because the modules are architecture-independent. Of course, the plan
is also to have them on the module download pages, like the raw zips
and windows zips.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had
yet been done."  -- C.S. Lewis, from a letter to "Mrs. L."