[sword-devel] Zaurus/iPaq owners: Please help

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:58:53 +0200

>I've only tried the RSV one on my Zaurus. It seems to install the main files
>OK, but I can't see a .conf file. Was that what you were expecting? I used
>the package manager.

D'oh! Thanks for pointing this out. I guess I should have noticed that
myself, if I were able to transfer files to my Zaurus right now
:( (USB problems).

Could you try the God's Word module in the same directory? That one
now has the config file.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Faith (...) is the art of holding onto things your reason has once
accepted, in spite of your changing moods."  -- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity