[sword-devel] The Message and othe issues

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:45:30 +0100

Hi Sam ....

On 22 Apr 2003 at 8:08, SW wrote:
> I justed visited e-sword and am downloading it. I noticed he has several
> copyrighted versions available. If any of them are unlocked, I'll contact
> Rick Meyers and see how he got permission.
> The other thing I would suggest is working together with him to get
> different modules made available for both programs.

If he (or any of the other vendors) would be willing to sell Sword modules
of copyrighted versions that would be great!  Could I suggest that you
contact Rick to see how he feels about the idea?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com