[sword-devel] reversed BHS

Dave Washburn sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:52:06 -0600

Apparently my follow-up question on this subject got lost in the shuffle.
Someone, Chris I think it was, said that there was a bi-di filter in the
Sword engine that I could activate for the BHS module, but I have no idea how
to do this.  Could someone enlighten me?
Thanks!

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur