[sword-devel] apocrypha.h

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:59:29 +0100

Hi there .........

On 20 Apr 2003 at 23:22, Chris Little wrote:
> apocrypha.h is done & in CVS.  There are, of course, issues, many of which
> are detailed inside of apocrypha.h itself.  I invite your collective input
> on these matters:

My personal preference is to move asap towards multiple versification
support.  I really want to be able to see the LXX in its complete version
(not the cut-down one we have now), and to be able to have full access to
bibles such as the Vulgate, the Douai and the NJB.  The LXX split into
Hebrew canon and apocrypha would be something of a nonsense to me.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com