[sword-devel] contributions

Andrej Ricnik sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:28:22 +0000

Hi guys!

I'm not quite sure how much time I could contribute
towards the project, but I'd really like to do
something since I admire the work that's been
done here. :)

I have got a reasonable C++ background, even though
I'm somewhat rusty at the moment.

I could do some translation type of work since I believe
my English to be reasonable for a non-native speaker, and
am fluent in German despite my Slovene name. :) I think
that I could do a good job at transfering from English
to German (living in an English speaking country for two
years now, and only slowly losing my German-skills, also
more affecting the spoken every day talk than written
language).

Cheers,
Tink