[sword-devel] The Message

Jonathan Hunt sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:29:45 +1200

Hi,

I just came across the Sword project and have downloaded it etc. I noticed
that Sword does not have The Message translation done by Eugene Peterson
(http://www.navpress.com). The E-Sword project does http://www.e-sword.net
does include it (with permission) so it would seem navpress is open to
allowing free electronic access. I was thinking of contacting navpress to see
if they would be open to allowing a Sword Project module of the message. I
just wanted to check that this is the correct way of going about things or if
the creators/maintainers of the Sword would rather approach Navpress
themselves.

Cheers,
Jonathan Hunt
--