[sword-devel] roadmap for Windows frontend(?)

Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:41:20 -0400

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 04:23 pm, Chris Little wrote:
> I don't think Windows + Linux is the best example of cross-platform. :)

I didn't know if borland had ported clx to OS X yet or not.

> Some nice things in wxWindows' favor are that it allows us to reach new
> platforms (albeit mostly defunct ones) like OS/2 and BeOS, though it
> appears Unicode is not very well supported except on Windows & GTK 2.0
> systems.

*shrugs* Anyway I've got the student copy  of Delphi 7 Studio (Pro?) that
comes with Kylix 3 pro so I can make some bindings to that maybe, but I'm not
sure what my distribution limitations under the student license license for
gpl stuff is.