[sword-devel] 1.5.4 packages available on alpha

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:05:46 -0600 (MDT)

One annoying thing for me: Every time I type one character in the dic/lex
index box, the focus goes away and I have to left click in the box again.

I have a Dell Latitude laptop running win2k.

Another minor issue is in search window, if I change bible version I lose
custom range.

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Chris Little wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:24:23 -0700 (MST)
> From: Chris Little <chrislit@crosswire.org>
> To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.4 packages available on alpha
>
> I'll sign off on 1.5.4.  It looks good to me.  InstallMgr works great in
> passive & active modes behind the MSProxy here.  Weblinking & z+Cipher
> work well too, so far as I can see.
>
> --Chris

Steve Tang...