[sword-devel] CD

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:01:39 -0700

For those who have asked about the CD recently...

We have an ISO and raw directory of the latest CD we distribute online at:

the 'latest' directory under there is where all the files are updated
and may be newer then the last ISO image that has been built.  When the
files are in a fairly stable state we make a new iso, and when we go to
press we also make an iso images that stays around that directory for a

Please feel free to customize the CD however you see fit for your
ministry (obviously staying within the scope of the GPL).