[sword-devel] CD-ROM and Distribution

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
28 Sep 2002 09:28:59 -0700

--=-CYMTYetcXqzOC1llqbj8

All,

I heard rumor sometime back that a new CD image would be available
soon.  I had a few question on that.  Is the layout of the CD-ROM
available anywhere and would there be objection to custom modification?

I am thinking of taking a SWORD cd and having the autorun call a custom
little application that gives information about our church and quick
salvation message.  With ability to install SWORD stuff as normal.

I want to give the CD-ROM to all the homes we leave fliers for in our
outreach campaigns.
=20
--=20
Derek Neighbors