[sword-devel] installmgr rc1

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:49:19 -0700

Hey guys.  Got the new CURL FTP library integrated into the API and
using it in the installmgr client.
Actually, the code is moved over to a sword/mgr/installmgr.cpp file, but
is just in cheezy subroutines.  I'll leave it to Daniel Glassey, who's
taken on the task of making cool installmgr and related classes, to
clean up my mess :)

   Let me know if it works ok for you!  Please pay special attention to
the remote installation of modules.

I'd especially be interested in hearing if it works for you and you had
to set passive mode to true to get out of a firewall from work.

I'm not looking for feature improvements, though I'll listen to them.  I
just want to know if it works as well, or better than the previous version.

THANKS!

	-Troy.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/installmgr-1.5.4rc1.zip