[sword-devel] Bug !

Daniel Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:01:39 +0200

[I've worked out the problem with the Hebrew searching that I have...it
hasn't anything to do with the searching but rather the Aleppo Module, there
seems to be a bug in the referencing in Malachi 4:6 (the Hebrew numbering
only goes up to Chapter 3).]

Secondly...the searching is very buggy....

If you search for a term, the open bible module is not automatically
selected, one has to change it in the search window...

upon closing the search window (temporarily) it resets  the searching
module...and sometimes, the quotes of the verses do not show, and require a
re-search, to correct the error...

DF