[sword-devel] Here's Our Chance: Copyright Negotations

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:01:44 -0400

I agree. My intention with my next comment isn't to put anyone down, it is
merely to point out an observation.

I believe I have seen the Online Bible become more and more a commercial
bible software package than it was ever intended to be because of this very
thing.
I am not against having a way of including copyrighted materials I just
think it needs to not side track the purpose of the project.

Just my opinion.
Daniel Blake