[sword-devel] SVL File, Well Done, ?

Daniel Adams - InfoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:13:27 -0700

I am not sure wether it will become a feature request or not. I say this
because I am not sure if it is planned on this release. I had mentioned the
idea of making it possible to open a *.SVL (sword verse list) from the command
line, i.e. double clicking on the file. To me this seems like an extremely
valuable thing. Is it planned for the public release that is in works, or
should I submit the idea elsewhere for the 1.5.5 release?

Also, Well done to everyone I like the way that BibleCS works now (I am using
RC5). One of the biggest (at least in my opinion) gripes that I had during the
process is behind the idea of searching and displaying the results. I think I
like the way it is now.

My question is a can it be done type of question, is it possible to have
different shorcuts to the BibleCS program that open with different sets of
modules available? I have all of the modules in my computer stored in one
directory that is outside of the Crosswire structure. I also still want to be
able to have a shortcut to the BibleCS program, that will read all modules. I
just figured I would ask if this idea could be done.

By the grace of God,
Dan Adams