[sword-devel] Information on a module

Daniel Adams - InfoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:05:48 -0700

    I had asked previously about if it is possible to get the information on a
module, for reading. The answer I had gotten for BibleCS was to use help|about.
That was great for then, but I am wondering about another method. In another
thread, I saw:

    > Oh and are there special keys - for instance how do I get the text
    > information about a module?

    swmgr->Modules["KJV"]->getConfigEntry("About");

I was wondering, is there a way to get this information in a text file, I have
several things in ASP for a web page that I am interested in, and one of my
desires is for getting information on the modules in a *.txt file. Does anyone
have ideas for this, if not could it possibly be worked into the diatheke idea
and then I could write a perl script to give me the pieces I am wanting?

By the grace of God,
Dan Adams