[sword-devel] Possible Solution to copyright problems

Scott Thomas sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:22:33 -0400

Stephen makes some good points.

Perhaps an online "petition", getting people to simply add their name
to a message requesting release of the module would help to show that
the interest is substantial.

Scott