[sword-devel] Comming soon: new improved sword searching

Daniel Adams - InfoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:42:02 -0700

I like this idea, but I am not sure how it would work with the other non-Latin
character languages, I only use english parts of Sword though. So I might not
be able to help greatly with the testing of this one, but I like the sound of
it. In this example, I would guesss that for useing the word "child" to be
replaced by "child | children" then one should include a # sign before the
word. The reason I see for this is becuase it would be desireable to search
only for the term "child" and not both terms.

By the grace of God,
Dan Adams

Quoting porton@narod.ru: