[sword-devel] Comming soon: new improved sword searching

Matthew Donadio sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:36:40 -0400

Lamar Owen wrote:
> And I know my usage of these terms (as well as Mr. Friedl's) is somewhat
> irregular, since the NFA and DFA concepts are used for much more than regular
> expressions.

Thanks for the summary.  I'll have to check out the book you mentioned
and the docs for the various packages.  If you are interested, the
standard theoretical text is Hopcraft and Ullman's _Introduction to
Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation_.  It has lot of info packed
into a tiny book, but is far from practical...

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)