[sword-devel] Module Development

Nichols, Lester sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:48:12 -0700

They are not locked for developer access...at least that was my
understanding. I was able to download the files...

Lester Nichols
"Embrace the Virtual Mindshare"
Network Engineer
Information Technology Services
Community Bank
wk: 626.974.1290 fx: 626.974.1287
nicholsl@partnershipbanking.com
www.communitybank-ca.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Drake [mailto:b.drake@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 10:45 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Module Development

Hi there .......

On 9 Sep 2002 at 9:37, Nichols, Lester wrote:

> The questions I have is, it seems that
> although the some of the versions seem to do fine, others (i.e. NKJV,
> NIV...) do not seem to want to be viewable through QPSword.
Errm    ...   both those modules are locked - could the answer be that
simple?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd)
minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield United Reformed Churches,
Nottingham
see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com and
http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk
for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
delivery of the message to such person), you may not directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message to
anyone. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it and all copies from your
system.  Community Bank reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise
and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such
entity.  No contracts may be concluded on behalf of the sender by means of
electronic communications unless expressly stated to the contrary.